Herbal Tech Chanca Piedra XTREME combines Chanca Piedra Stone Breaker and Boldo.
- Supports healthy kidney function and fluid balance
- Supports urinary function and gallbladder health
- Supports healthy liver function
Boldo (Peumus boldus)
Boldo is rich in active and beneficial phytochemicals that occur naturally in this plant. Boldo has been used for centuries and can be found in the Andean regions of Chile and Peru, and also is indigenous to parts of Morocco. Today, huge fields of boldo are cultivated around the world to supply the demand of the market for boldo herbal supplements for supporting gallbladder health function. Our Boldo is organically grown in Chile without any pesticides or fertilizers.
Chanca Piedra (Stone Breaker)
Chanca Piedra, also known as “Stone Breaker", is a small annual herb native to the rainforests of the Amazon and has been subject to numerous scientific studies.
With the introduction of Chanca Piedra, health care practitioners have found it to help and assist their patients to maintain optimal kidney, gallbladder, liver, and bladder health.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2-3 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Precautions and Contradictions:
- Use under care/advice of a medical practitioner.
- The hypoglycaemic herb may lower blood sugar
- Maybe somewhat hypotensive, therefore, persons with a heart condition or taking heart medication must consult a medical professional before use
- Also known as an emmenagogue, uterine stimulant, so not to be used during pregnancy.
Each 500mg capsule contains:
Chanca piedra whole herb (Phyllanthus niruri) 385mg
Boldo (Peumus boldus) leaf 115mg
No binders, fillers or additives are used.