Herbal Tech Essiac Tea (Premium Blend) is based on the 8 herb formula to help detoxify the body, restore health of the immune system and increase energy levels.
Essiac tea is a world-renowned herbal tea formula originally formulated by a Canadian Ojibwa healer and popularised by Canadian nurse Rene M. Caisse in the 1920’s. Essiac is "Caisse" spelled backward.
The bio-active herbs in Essiac tea have been used independently in naturopathic medicine for centuries to help normalise general body functions. The Essiac blend provides a synergistic effect on health above and beyond the health-promoting benefits of each herb by themselves.
BUY 2 OR MORE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF
NOTE - ALL ORDERS DISPATCHED FROM NEW ZEALAND READ MORE
Why Premium Blend Essiac Tea?
Other Essiac blends on the market are blended in commercial amounts and run the risk of the blend not receiving the precise amount of herbs required to ensure its effectiveness. Our Essiac tea blend is weighted precisely per bag of 100g meaning that we place the exact measurements of herbs required as per Rene Caisse's instructions to ensure the exact recipe is followed. We do not blend for example 10-20kg lots at one time and weigh out 100g bags.
The Essiac tea ingredients need to be blended in a specific ratio for the herbal tea to have the desired effect. When blended in the correct ratio, the eight Essiac tea ingredients are believed to have a more powerful effect than each of the herbs taken individually. In other words, the blend provides a synergistic effect on health above and beyond the health-promoting benefits of each of the herbs by themselves.
Essiac Tea contains
Slippery Elm Bark
Turkey Rhubarb Root
Essiac Tea Tincture (Organic) - 100ml
Essiac Tea Preparation
The tea may be consumed warm or cold and may be sweetened with honey or juice if desired.
- To Brew 4 Litres of tea
- Boil 4 litres of distilled water or spring water in a large pot.
- Add 100 grams of Essiac herbs.
- Simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Leave tea in the pot, turn the heat off, and let the mixture sit at room temperature for at least twelve hours.
- Reheat the mixture (but do not boil).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool while covered.
- Strain the tea through a fine strainer into clean containers and refrigerate (use spring water container or glass bottle).
Do not brew Essiac tea more than two weeks ahead - it will stay good for about 14 days, but after that, you should make a fresh batch of tea.
- Take your Essiac tea on an empty stomach for best results.
- The optimum time to take Essiac Tea is within 10 minutes from waking up.
- Avoid eating 1 hour before and 2 hours after meals.
Regular Dose - Take 90ml 2-3 times per day.
Therapeutic dosage - Take 180ml 3 times per day.
Duration of use
Can be taken regularly for an extended period of time.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or by nursing mothers
- Keep out of the reach of children