Herbal Tech Amazon Vitamin C contains Camu Camu an extraordinary fruit that lives deep in the Amazon rainforests of South America. Its claim to fame as being the densest source of vitamin C in the world.
In a 100 gram serving, Camu Camu has shown to have up to 7.5 grams of vitamin C, which is an unprecedented 7.5% of its weight. To provide a comparison, it provides 60 times more vitamin C than an orange on an ounce-by-ounce basis.
Amazon Vitamin C contains 100% pure Camu-Camu fruit powder (Myrciaria dubia). No binders, fillers or additives are used. This product is non-irradiated and non-fumigated. It is a wild harvested product grown naturally in the Peruvian Amazon without any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Buy 3 or more and get 10% off
- Helps in times of winter ills and chills
- Supports healthy immune function
- Aids normal tissue repair and wound healing
- Aids in iron absorption
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Individuals who need immune support while affected by winter ills and chills
- People who seek a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who seek a daily supplement to support general wellbeing
The Camu Camu fruit is about the size of a large grape and has a purplish red skin with a yellow pulp. It grows wild and is harvested at the height of its ripeness and then flash-frozen. The fruit is stored directly into a freezer boat, which travels down the riverways of the Amazon where the fruit is taken to a processing plant where it is thawed, peeled, liquefied and spray dried. The resulting powder is a pale pink to yellow beige with very potent effects.
Adults: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
100% pure Camu-Camu fruit powder (Myrciaria dubia) 500mg
No binders, fillers or additives are used. This product is non-irradiated and non-fumigated. It is a wild harvested product grown naturally in the Peruvian Amazon without any pesticides or fertilizers.