Herbal Tech Raintree Graviola has been sustainably wild-harvested and organically grown in the Amazon Rainforest.
Also known as Guanabana or Soursop, the Graviola tree grows deep within the Amazon rainforest in South America.
Recent scientific studies suggest that Acetogenins, the active constituents of Graviola can support healthy cell growth and function. Other active compounds found in Graviola leaves have shown to have free radical scavenging properties.
- We use no binders or fillers so the capsules are 100% pure finely milled graviola powder.
- Our Graviola capsules are manufactured to the highest standard and packed in a Government registered facility.
- Our Graviola has been ecologically harvested using indigenous tribes and local communities in the rainforest. This provides a morally and ecologically balanced framework to support their need for income and our need for the important botanical resources of the rainforest.
Adults: Take 2-3 capsules 2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- It has hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) actions. People with low blood pressure should monitor their blood pressure accordingly
- Avoid combining with ATP-enhancers like CoQ10
- If you are using Graviola for longer than 30 days, it is suggested that probiotics and/or bifidium in yoghurt or capsule form) and digestive enzymes may be beneficial to maintain healthy intestinal balance.
Ingredients: Per Capsule
100% Graviola leaf and stem (Annona muricata) 400mg
No binders, fillers or other additives are used.