Herbal Tech Graviola Max combines both Graviola and Mountain Graviola sustainably wild-harvested and organically grown in the Amazon Rainforest.
NOTE - ALL ORDERS DISPATCHED FROM NEW ZEALAND READ MORE
Graviola leaves have a long history of indigenous use. The chemical components of Graviola have been a focus of research for many years. Most of the research focuses on a component called Annonaceous acetogenins, which is only found in the Annonaceae family which Graviola belongs too.
New and powerful acetogenin chemicals have been discovered in Mountain Graviola which scientists report having the same dynamic actions as those found in regular Graviola. The Graviola contains 82 acetogenin chemicals whereas Mountain Graviola tree has 108 acetogenin chemicals.
Why Authentic Raintree Graviola?
- We use no binders or fillers so the capsules are 100% pure finely milled graviola powder.
- Our Graviola capsules are manufactured to the highest standard and packed in a Government registered facility.
- Our Graviola has been ecologically harvested using indigenous tribes and local communities in the rainforest. This provides a morally and ecologically balanced framework to support their need for income and our need for the important botanical resources of the rainforest.
Adults: Take 2-3 capsules 2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- It has hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) actions. People with low blood pressure should monitor their blood pressure accordingly
- Avoid combining with ATP-enhancers like CoQ10
- If you are using Graviola for longer than 30 days, it is suggested that probiotics and/or bifidium in yoghurt or capsule form) and digestive enzymes may be beneficial to maintain healthy intestinal balance.
Ingredients: Per Capsule
Graviola leaf and stem (Annona muricata) 250mg
Mountain Graviola leaf and stem (Annona montana) 250mg
No binders, fillers, or additives are used—just 100% pure plants, rich in the naturally occurring plant chemicals that these plants are regarded for.